Please close.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Fogarty

Please close.

Post by Jim Fogarty »

Please close!
Last edited by Jim Fogarty on 10 Feb 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Fogarty

Post by Jim Fogarty »

Great sounding steel at a very fair price!
Sam White

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

I have a Dynalap Steel and I love it very much.I also have it tuned C-6>I also have a Fessy Steel.Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

I have a Dynalap Steel and I love it very much.I also have it tuned C-6>I also have a Fessy Steel.Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Michael Devito

Post by Michael Devito »

What is the scale Jim? Thanks.
Mike Harris

Dynalap scale

Post by Mike Harris »

Michael, mine is 23" and I think they're all the same. Very portable. The only thing they lack is a grooved nut (which shouldn't be a difficult fix), but the spacing for the right hand seems to be unaffected by the spacing at the nut. I love practicing on mine when the T-8 is in the case (which it has been for the last month).
Jim Fogarty

Post by Jim Fogarty »

Thanks Mike.........

Yes, 23" scale.

FWIW, I don't know any reason to change the nut. Totally comfortable and easy to play, as-is.
Mike Harris

Dynalap scale

Post by Mike Harris »

You're probably right, Jim. I just find it a little unsettling visually. I like to look down and see even spacing across the nut. Plays great, sounds great as is.
Sam White

Sam White

Post by Sam White »

My Dinalap Steel is also the same size.If I,m not mistaking they were built by a friend here in Rhode Island and he is a Carpender that builds Caginets for New Homes.Of hand I do not remember his Name.Sam White