Travis Tritt Steel Player - any one know?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Wayne Quinn

Travis Tritt Steel Player - any one know?

Post by Wayne Quinn »

Does any one know who plays steel with Travis Tritt he is coming to this part of the world in late summer 2020. was just wondering who might be his steel player
D10 Carter, SD10 Mullen .Nashville 400,. peavey 112 Boss DD3., RV5,
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

His band situation changed recently. For quite a few years, Steve Sturm had been in the Country Club Band, then after Steve left, Mike Daly had played in the band, but left recently because of his touring schedule with Hank Williams Jr. I did some research and it still lists Mike on steel and dobro.
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

May want to check the lineup thoroughly. He played a local venue recently and the "band" consisted of him sitting on a stool with only his guitar, needless to say many of the attendees were rather disappointed.
Wayne Quinn

thanks

Post by Wayne Quinn »

Hey Brett thanks for that information I new you would come through my friend. and Dave all so thanks for the heads up. to my understanding he is supposed to have a band with him not ta say he would not give you a good show by him self. but I like to see the whole band with him thanks guys.
Charlie Hansen

Post by Charlie Hansen »

I remember seeing him a number of years ago with a full band but he took about 30 minutes, gave the band a break and did it by himself. He did a great job both with the band and alone.
I don't know much but what I know I know very well.
Carter S-10 3X5, Peavey Nashville 112, plus Regal dobro and too many other instruments to mention.
Bluegrass Island CFCY FM 95.1 Charlottetown, PE, Canada, on the web at cfcy.fm.
A Touch Of Texas CIOE FM 97.5 Sackville, NS, Canada,
on the web at cioe975.ca.
Craig A Davidson

Post by Craig A Davidson »

Charlie Hansen wrote:I remember seeing him a number of years ago with a full band but he took about 30 minutes, gave the band a break and did it by himself. He did a great job both with the band and alone.
Charlie I saw him about the same time and was bored to tears by the time the band came back on. Hank Jr. he is not.
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

Hey y'all, Travis does have a new steel player. His name is Tony Aichele. He plays steel, Dobro, and guitar! He plays ShowPro and Sho-Bud steels. Tony is the newest member in the Country Club Band.
Wayne Quinn

Post by Wayne Quinn »

Hey Brett thanks a bunch for that information my friend.going to try and connect with him when there here