Post by Billy Knowles »

Has anyone else used a Strymon reverb unit
Billy Knowles

STEEL GUITAR EAST

Emmons authorized dealer and approved service technician

my web site: http://www.steelguitareast.com
Jeremy Moyers

Post by Jeremy Moyers »

I have the blue sky and love it! In fact, my dad, Wally Moyers, used it last week at the Phoenix show and I almost didn’t get it back from him.... killer pedal.
Willem Langeveld

Post by Willem Langeveld »

I use a Strymon Big Sky in the effects loop of my Nasville 112. It works very well. Does it work better than any other decent reverb? I don't think I can tell. I think it sounds better than the 112's built in reverb, perhaps, and certainly allows one to customize it to one's taste.

Willy.
Dekley S12 5-4 with Alumitone PU, Telonics Pro volume pedal, Peterson StroboPlus HD tuner, Peavey Nashville 112 with Strymon Big Sky reverb or Headrush Pedalboard with my own pedal steel patch, or Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb with Strymon Big Sky through the normal channel.
Chris Tarrow

Post by Chris Tarrow »

Yes I have the Blue Sky, El Capsitan, and Lex pedals they are all amazing.
Michael Butler

Post by Michael Butler »

i have the big sky as well as other strymon pedals. very top notch and very flexible.

play music!
please see my Snakeskin's Virtual Music Museum below.

http://muscmp.wordpress.com/
Mike Bacciarini

Post by Mike Bacciarini »

Not their reverbs, but I have their power supplies.... killer!
MCI Arlington S-10 3+5, George L E-66, BJS & Emmons bars, Fender Princeton 65W, Fender Satellite SFX, custom FX rack, 1983 Dobro 60D, SX-8 lap steel, Martin D16GT, Ibanez AS73, 1978 Rickenbacker 4000 custom.
Asa Brosius

Post by Asa Brosius »

I, and most guitar and steel players I know, use a Flint for reverb and trem- great tones, set it and forget it, or tweak away.
Susan Alcorn

Post by Susan Alcorn »

When I fly, I use the Strymon Big Sky, and, of all the pedal reverbs, this is the best, at least to my ears. I use the plate setting. When I'm driving to a gig though, I use a Lexicon mpx550 which is a rack space unit.
www.susanalcorn.net

"So this is how you swim inward. So this is how you flow outwards. So this is how you pray."
- Mary Oliver
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

The Flint is excellent. Reverb+Trem. Many choices for sounds, all useable.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.