Legrande III 9x9 lacquer D10 Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Keith Bolog

Legrande III 9x9 lacquer D10 Sold

Post by Keith Bolog »

Sold fer sure....no second chances now

I have at least $4600. in this guitar and wont take less for it thank you for understanding that, or should I 'ask' 5000? Might trade down for a LeGrande III with 8 pedals and at least 4 levers on the C6 neck...nothing else please.

I recently acquired this fine guitar, its completely loaded and in excellent condish. Compensators work - absolutely no cabinet drop. Great sustain up in the higher frets, blah blah blah - your basic Emmons gold standard. Emmons setup. The 9th knee lever is an extra LKL which i left alone. Bonus: no Formica. Formica is for kitchen counters, right?

Other than a ding here and there, pictured, one of which was covered up by a little flag decal, The only problem with this guitar is the operator...I just cannot get used to 9 pedals, ive been trying for months and still struggling. I hope I dont regret letting this go. if you want to call me: 262 7 oh 5 348 for

Merry Christmas

Last edited by Keith Bolog on 16 Jan 2020 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Dana Shaw

Lliii

Post by Dana Shaw »

Hi Keith, PM sent. I will buy the guitar. Thought I had missed it.
Paul Wade

emmons legrand 111

Post by Paul Wade »

i thought you where going to gvie me that guitar for xmas :lol: :lol: just kidding :P

p.w
Richard Fiedler

Dang that looks nice!

Post by Richard Fiedler »

Wow :eek:
C Dixon

9th pedal?

Post by C Dixon »

What does the 9th pedal do?

Thanks,

c.
A broken heart + † = a new heart.
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

It looks very much like you have done what I do with my guitars .... first four pedals are exclusively E9th ... and then the C6th is shifted completely one step to the right ... just takes the extra stiffness out of the 4th pedal if your running the PF change on that !
Great looking guitar - I do love Red :-} !!
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Keith Bolog

Confirming

Post by Keith Bolog »

Thats right - C6 Pedal 4 (which can share a 'Franklin' change with the E9 neck) is displaced to pedal 5 and so on. I dont think its important, and dont have any extra C6 changes to add to the 4th pedal. Meanwhile my foot memory is off by one pedal too often. Wish is was truly a '9th' pedal, in which case I would remove it.

Ive had 2 others with 9 pedals and the pedal setup was similar to this copedent.

Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
C Dixon

Strange

Post by C Dixon »

In the next to last photo there is something that is strange to me:

Just below the 10th string bellcrank, there appears to be a wire wrapped partially around the A pedal crossrod. What is that I may ask?

c.
dlayne

Re: Strange

Post by dlayne »

C Dixon wrote:In the next to last photo there is something that is strange to me:

Just below the 10th string bellcrank, there appears to be a wire wrapped partially around the A pedal crossrod. What is that I may ask?

c.
Looks like the wire runs to some sort of a return spring, look at the first underneath pic
Dan Layne
C Dixon

Post by C Dixon »

Thank you dlayne.

It sure does. Never saw that on a PSG before. Would love to know just what is happening there.

c.