Mullen G2 SD-10 with lots of extras

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jeremy Moyers

Mullen G2 SD-10 with lots of extras

Post by Jeremy Moyers »

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my SD10 Mullen G2. In a few of the pictures I have my lap steel on the back neck, but don't let it fool you, it is in fact an SD10 with a pad.

This is an amazing guitar with lots of extras. It has 5 pedals, 5 knees, Lawrence 705 and its one of the few built that has the custom chrome front apron. I have been told that the chrome front apron was just too much labor so Mullen is not offering this as an option any longer. It was a $750 up charge when I ordered the guitar. It's really a stunning guitar in person and really pops on stage! Also, all of the pedals, knee levers and the pedal board are all polished, which is also an up charge option...

I would rate this guitar a 9 out of 10 in condition. It has been played, but I work really hard to keep my guitars clean and looking good! The photos speak for themselves, but I will be happy to snap more photos of anything in particular if you would like. Just let me know...

I'm asking $3750 for the guitar, plus actual freight. I would prefer payment through PayPal but would be open to other options, just let me know...

Maurice Daulton

mullen g2.

Post by Maurice Daulton »

I would be interested in this. 606 875 3084. the copendent would have to be Emmons.
Jeremy Moyers

Post by Jeremy Moyers »

Looks like this one may ne sold, pending payment.
Maurice Daulton

mullen g2.

Still sold.??
Maurice Daulton

mullen g2.

Still sold.??
Jeremy Moyers

Post by Jeremy Moyers »

Yes, this one is closed. Please close it up.

JM