help with song list

Q&A about PGMusic's popular accompaniment software

Moderator: David Collins

Lee Bartram

help with song list

Post by Lee Bartram »

i hope i can ask this in a way that makes sense,i have band in box 2011 on my desk top.I got a lap top to take with me at church,so i took the disk and loaded it on the laptop. on my desk top when i click the open button to select a song for playing i get an alphabetical listing of the songs that i have and thats all. Now when i hit the open button on the laptop i get every file that was downloaded,tutorials realtrack demos all kinds of files plus about 100 songs that must have come with it and of no use to me how do i just get the song list. you can tell i know very little about this stuff. every thing was downloaded to c:\bb like the disk said to and i did them both the same so i can not figure why the difference. any help would be really appreicated.
Norman Evans

Post by Norman Evans »

I think you will have to move the alphabetical list on your desktop to the laptop separate from the BIAB 2011. If you have a thumb drive you can load the songs on it and transfer them to the laptop.
Lee Bartram

Post by Lee Bartram »

I found that I just needed to move them to a seperate folder. Did that and now it's fine.