GaSGA New Web Site and Next Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bill Cunningham

GaSGA New Web Site and Next Show

Post by Bill Cunningham »

A big thanks to our Webmaster (webmistress?? :) ) Donna Dodd for redesigning the Georgia Steel Guitar Association web site! Please have a look. https://www.georgiasteelguitar.com/

We are especially proud of our “Legends” program that recognizes great Georgia players and others who have contributed to the steel guitar.

Our next show is September 8th. Join us! We’ll post a list of players soon.
Bill Cunningham
Atlanta, GA
Dave Flanagan

Post by Dave Flanagan »

Great Bill, good job Donna
Frank Speights

Post by Frank Speights »

Sandy and I are looking forward to the show. My good friend, Doug McGuire is suppose to play. I have known Doug since the early 1980's when he and I were in the same unit at Ft Bragg, NC.
82 Sho-Bud LDG, Nashville 400 and Lexicon MPX 100. US Army (1972-1992). Crew member NASCAR Racing Experience. "Driving a racecar is like dancing with a chainsaw" - Cale Yarbrough
Steve Geis

Post by Steve Geis »

I too am excited; this is ALWAYS a great show with good fellowship and fantastic players. I too am looking forward to hearing Doug McGuire because I have heard a lot of great things about him & his playing!! DOn't miss this one !!!
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

I’ll be playing this show, and (hopefully) will have a special guest. Always a great time.
Jack Goodson

georgia show

Post by Jack Goodson »

we were talking about this the other day, looks like it will be a good one. i would love to play this show but looks like ya got a house full already....thanks jack
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Jack, I sent you an email 2 times near the end of June inviting you, but never got a response, so I had to go ahead and fill the show up.

But that does not mean you can't come and visit. If someone cancels, I will try to contact you again.
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Jack Goodson

email?

Post by Jack Goodson »

bill, i don,t know what happened with the emails? but if some one cancels please let me know....thanks jack