Sho Bud pedal rack

Post here if you're looking for something special
Dylan Aycock

Sho Bud pedal rack

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Hi there, I'm brand new to the forum. I just purchased a beautiful sho bud "the professional" from a pawn shop here in Tulsa, Oklahoma and whoever pawned it decided to not include the legs or the pedal rack or basically anything aside from the guitar itself. I'm having the hardest time tracking down the pedals for it. It's basically useless without them as I'm sure you all know. Knee levers aren't enough and this thing looks like it's supposed to have 8 pedals. If any of you know where I might be able to find the pedals let me know or if you have an idea for where I could get it fabricated that would be my last resort. I want to restore this guitar and play it someday!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dylan
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

This guitar was probably in split-cases. Somewhere close by there is a case with 4 legs 8 pull rods and a pedal bar with 8 pedals attached.
These are not much good alone. See if you can find out where the guitar came from.
Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Yeah I've tried numerous times to get different employees at the pawn shop to look the seller up but they all say they can't or that they don't keep records of that which I don't buy at all.
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

Some times the items with more than one part get separated most of those pawn shop people aren't to bright. I'd go back and make sure there isn't another case sitting in the back.

Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!
Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Yeah I've been down there and asked and they don't seem to have the legs. They said he brought it in without them. Probably some meth head pawned it. I have a crossover sho bud that I bought for dirt cheap from a meth head here and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened here. Do any of you know what's more valuable? (assuming both were complete)
Paul Wade

Post by Paul Wade »

You might try shopro guitars and
PSG parts

P.w
Dylan Aycock

Post by Dylan Aycock »

Yeah those guys were the first places I tried and they didn't have anything. This is probably gonna be a long journey unless someone here knows a fabricator?
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

You can take a look at Ebay Item #132448980059 these are PRICY but all I've seen.

Good Luck Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!