MSA Super Slide

Post by Rick Winfield »

I am looking to purchase a used 10/12 string Super Slide
If you have one at a reasonable price please PM me
Thanks
Rick Winfield
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

John Widgren had one for sale...I don't know if he still does...I wanted a 6 string so I passed on his recently
widcj@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Rick Winfield

Super Slide.

Post by Rick Winfield »

Yes I saw one a few weeks back,(for sale section), he had used it as a 10 string, and it included the 12 string nut,and tailpiece, as well as the stand and the side piece,
(to play like a dobro). Great price,but it didn't last more than a few days. I should have acted quickly.
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

They have just started making them again - they found a new factory (the other burned down) that could make the epoxy-infused birch bodies. But I think they only are making the 6/7/8 string ones; I'm not sure. kyle@msapedalsteels.com would know...
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
john widgren

Superslide

Post by john widgren »

Yes I have a beautiful 10 string with the conversion parts for 12 string. Excellent condition. Has transparent white finish (can't tell from the pic, but the grain shows through..nice) Includes gig bag and 4 leg superstand. I don't think they are making this model 10/12 anymore. $1600 plus ship for all.
Steel Guitar Services:
Live performance and recording. Instruments, repairs and lessons. Fresh bait/discount sushi.
(203) 858-8498
widcj@hotmail.com