Thank You Jerry Roller

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Billy Henderson

Thank You Jerry Roller

Post by Billy Henderson »

Some years ago I bought a pedal steel guitar. I never really learned how to play it. Thanks to Jerry I learned how to tune it without going into much detail but I dedicated my self to learning it, as much as I could. I played it at the Central Arkansas steel club. when I finished no body gave me any applause My wife was there. I have never been so sick and embarrased.

I am not a quitter but I was am still bitter. I never gave up on the steel. Some years later I bought a SD 10 Zum then other steel guitars. Here some time ago I bought a Jackson pro iv from Dawn Jackson I talked with her dad on the phone and he was a big help to teach me about the guitar. I was beginning to get discourged aLL over again. I called Jerry Roller and he agreed to help me. Jerry was so good at explaining what I needed to know.

I asked Jerry to help me set up my guitar. He did. Jerry is a good tech and a kind man, With his help I learned a lot about the steel guitar. I am not suggesting every body should call jerry. But I am saying if you know a good picker that knows the steel I think you should call him.

I found that there are lots of A____h_____ That will put you down and make fun of you. When you try to play.

I can't say enough good things about Jerry Roller
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

I've known Jerry for many years, and he is the real deal! He was one of the first players that inspired me to tackle steel and is my go to mechanic on my p/p's.
Jeremy Reeves

Post by Jeremy Reeves »

I'm also a Jerry Roller fan. He's helped me quite a bit
Edward Rhea

Post by Edward Rhea »

Jerry has been good to a lot of us!
“TONESNOB”
Casey Lowmiller

Post by Casey Lowmiller »

Jerry Roller is amazing...and just about the nicest a person can be.

Casey
Known Coast to Coast as
"The Man with The Plan"
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

Jerry has to be one of the best push pull mechanics an restorers of any Steel he chooses to restore.
He’s one of the good guys for sure. Thanks Jerry
William Morgan III

Post by William Morgan III »

Jerry has been a great help to both me and my buddy LM English. Not too many people in today’s world will send you parts before you even pay. Also, I have enjoyed reading his posts in the forum. Also again, a grate big thanks to Bob for the forum.
Jack Hanson

Post by Jack Hanson »

Jerry makes excellent Emmons knee lever handles at a reasonable cost. Thanks again, Jerry.