Msa D-10 Classic Xl For Sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bob Haglock

Msa D-10 Classic Xl For Sale

Post by Bob Haglock »

I've decided to let go of my Beautiful Black 1979 MSA D-10 Classic XL 8 & 5. Serial # 2C5890. Maurice Anderson verified it is a 1979 a few years back. This is one sweet guitar and plays great. Right now it has longer pedal rods on it and sits about 1-3/4" higher than standard height. I have the standard pedal rods also for it along with the original Super Sustain pickups. It has awesome sounding Bill Lawrence 705's on it. Great tone and sound. I use Live Steel strings. It has a few marks here and there as you would expect on a used guitar but still looks great. I have a carbon fiber looking covering between the necks and on the back edge to help protect the finish as seen in the pics. It does have a 5th vertical knee lever on it. I'm playing mostly dobro now and selling to help fund a high end dobro. Asking $2199. Includes shipping in the lower 48. Prefer Paypal but we can discuss details later with purchase. Here is a youtube clip of the guitar. https://youtu.be/DPVtrWcj8lI

Thank you
Image[/b]
EMMONS LASHLEY LEGRANDE D-10, 95 DOBRO, PEAVEY SESSION 400, NASHVILLE 400, Session 2000, PEAVEY TUBEFEX, HILTON & GOODRICH PEDALS
Terry Wood

Post by Terry Wood »

Beautiful Steel Guitar!
Don Kuykendall

Post by Don Kuykendall »

Nice Guitar
Tom Wilson

Post by Tom Wilson »

I am new to the forum, an old guy that had an MSA back in the late 70s. Sold it in the 80s and wanted another ever since. I'll be starting over and learning to play again but since I'm retiring in a couple of months I should have time.

If I did it right I sent Bob a PM.
Bob Haglock

Msa D-10 Classic Xl

Post by Bob Haglock »

SOLD----SOLD-----SOLD---- DONATION SENT
EMMONS LASHLEY LEGRANDE D-10, 95 DOBRO, PEAVEY SESSION 400, NASHVILLE 400, Session 2000, PEAVEY TUBEFEX, HILTON & GOODRICH PEDALS