FS: Beard Gold Tone M model squareneck: SOLD please close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Joe Estes

FS: Beard Gold Tone M model squareneck: SOLD please close

Post by Joe Estes »

I am selling my Paul Beard-set up Gold Tone 6-string resonator guitar (dobro). This guitar is 13 years old and was set up in Paul's shop in 2005. I owned a newer one of these solid mahogany guitars that wasn't set up in Paul's shop, and while the newer one was nice and sounded good, there really is no comparison between the guitars. The mahogany on this guitar is very tight and high grade. The tone is fantastic. There is some wear on the cover plate, as shown in the pictures, and there is some discoloration on the frets, which I have never tried to clean. There are a few scratches here and there, but no dings from bar drops. No cracks or structural problems. This guitar comes with a very nice TKL case that fits the guitar perfectly. It also has a pickup, which I believe is a Fishman. It sounds fantastic plugged into my Fender Acoustisonic amp. I would like $900 for the guitar through PayPal, plus FEDEX shipping by air, paid for by the buyer. I have sold a few guitars recently, and my experience is that insured shipping would be a little over $100, unless shipping costs have gone up in the past couple of months. The guitar is located in Albuquerque, NM. Local buyers are welcome to set up a time to play and inspect the guitar. Will ship to the CONUS only. Please e-mail with questions...

Image[/img]
Last edited by Joe Estes on 29 Aug 2018 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joe Estes

Post by Joe Estes »

TTT
Joe Estes

Post by Joe Estes »

Price reduced to $750 plus insured shipping via FedEx
Joe Scherzi

Beard

Post by Joe Scherzi »

pm sent
Joe Scherzi

Beard

Post by Joe Scherzi »

Joe,

If you don't get the pm I wrote that I'll take it!
Joe Estes

SOLD Please close

Post by Joe Estes »

The Gold Tone is sold. Thanks.