Curt Shoemaker new CD "Summer Sunday"

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Clark Doughty

Curt Shoemaker new CD "Summer Sunday"

Post by Clark Doughty »

Well Curt has done it again with his new 2018 release of Summer Sunday CD. Superb as usual. He gives new meaning to smooth. Love his arrangements and his backup is as good as it gets. He is without a doubt my favorite steel guitar player. Talk about easy listening, this is it. Play him in my car exclusively and what’s so good is my wife loves his music also. Get your copy today at www.shoemakermusic.webs.com or download from CD Baby.com or Amazon.com
Marlin Gengenbach

Summer Sunday

Post by Marlin Gengenbach »

I second Clark's comments about The Shoe's latest CD, Summer Sunday. Outstanding! Such a sweet sound with unique arrangements...and another "original", Summer Sunday. Way to
go Curt!
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

I got mine and it is a great easy listening CD. You want be disappointed. Check it out, J.R.
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Ray Harrison

Post by Ray Harrison »

Another great production effort on Shoe's CD.
The Title song "Summer Sunday" is an original written by Curt. Most of his CD's has an original on them, but this time he titled the CD after his song.

As has been said, the CD has a great variety of material which has been tastefully arranged and executed in a very professional manner. Curt Shoemaker has found a group of musicians who have the same vein of thought and feeling in the music that he chooses to fill these tracks. Each song is a musical message of enjoyment and relaxation.

Do not miss out on this...
Ray Harrison
Bass/sing/Love PSG
77 Stingray/Kiesel 5 string bass
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars
Ray Harrison

Post by Ray Harrison »

Another great production effort on Shoe's CD.
The Title song "Summer Sunday" is an original written by Curt. Most of his CD's has an original on them, but this time he titled the CD after his song.

As has been said, the CD has a great variety of material which has been tastefully arranged and executed in a very professional manner. Curt Shoemaker has found a group of musicians who have the same vein of thought and feeling in the music that he chooses to fill these tracks. Each song is a musical message of enjoyment and relaxation.

Do not miss out on this...
Ray Harrison
Bass/sing/Love PSG
77 Stingray/Kiesel 5 string bass
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars
Dan Kelly

Post by Dan Kelly »

Great music! I believe this is Curt's 8th (?) CD and they just keep getting better. I really like the wide variety of song selection. Curt mixes country standards with his own originals and adds songs that ore off the beaten path. Great Stuff!
blah, blah, blah.
Hey You Kids! Get Off My Lawn!
blah, blah, blah.
Wesley Medlen

Post by Wesley Medlen »

I got mine. His cd's are like him very tasteful. Wes Hope to see you in Baxter Springs Wes
Justice S10 Jr, Gibson Electra 6string, Boss Katana 100, Steelers Choice ,Gretsch 6 string lap, Hilton VP
Clark Doughty

Curt Shoemaker

Post by Clark Doughty »

:)