Jeffran College

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Robert Herr

Jeffran College

Post by Robert Herr »

I ordered finger picks back in December last year , were told they would be in by February. I have sent numerous e-mails, and get no answer. Anyone know if they are still in operation?
Doug Cassell

Post by Doug Cassell »

There's an update on the website:

https://www.jeffrancollege.com/
Carl Johnson

Post by Carl Johnson »

I am having the same problem, I ordered picks in march and 2 courses 3 weeks ago, haven't received anything yet. called twice and emailed twice, no response
Pookie Anselmi

Post by Pookie Anselmi »

Carl, I've always had prompt service with Melissa. I know that at the end of July into early August they were moving locations.
That might have set them back for shipping the courses. Just a thought.
Carl Johnson

Post by Carl Johnson »

I just received an email from Jeffran, everything is cool and the courses have been shipped :)
Jim Reynolds

Jeffran College

Post by Jim Reynolds »

I would like to express to everyone. I ordered 5 courses from Mellissa on August 31, actually early in the morning of September 1st, and even with the holiday, I received them all today, September 7th. I have NEVER had a problem, receiving anything from her. Excellent job, I know it wasn't easy to get everything put together, but your doing great. Thanks a million.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.
Jim Reynolds

Jeffran College

Post by Jim Reynolds »

I would like to express to everyone. I ordered 5 courses from Mellissa on August 31, actually early in the morning of September 1st, and even with the holiday, I received them all today, September 7th. I have NEVER had a problem, receiving anything from her. Excellent job, I know it wasn't easy to get everything put together, but your doing great. Thanks a million.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.
Ken Boi

Post by Ken Boi »

The current status for the picks is:

Scheduled to ship by October 1,2018

https://www.jeffrancollege.com/product- ... ingerpicks
Bobby Bonds Sr.

Picks

Post by Bobby Bonds Sr. »

I ordered several sets of picks almost a year ago, still waiting for them.
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

Crickets.....
Bobby Bonds Sr.

Chord Dictionary

Post by Bobby Bonds Sr. »

Ordered the E9th chord dictionary from Jeffran the other day. Got it in just a few days. It really helps! Jeff shows you how to get all those chords I've been looking for.
Bobby Nelson

Post by Bobby Nelson »

There is a message on the website explaining that having them made was way more involved than they had suspected it would be, but they were on the way. I've ordered a few things in the last couple months, and after the initial order (where they were having a website problem or something), everything has arrived in a timely manner.
John Bumbarger

Jeffran picks

Post by John Bumbarger »

I ordered my picks a year ago and my Pay Pal account was charged $32.00. I have called and emailed and no response. I think they should let customers know what going on. I have ordered courses and they arrived in a week. I don't understand why no communication with customers.
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

Customers waiting a year. There is no excuse at this point.
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

I wonder if they will be at the steel show in Dallas
Joseph van der Eijk

Post by Joseph van der Eijk »

I ordered some courses / items in januari and march 2019 but nothing that I ordered has arrived.
Did sent several emails and again in juli 2019 and januari 2020.
No answer.
A total of 240 dollars gone up in smoke.
But I still receive on a regular base emails with "flash sales" and promotions from Jeffran College.
Today again an email.
Will give it another try asking where my stuff is and (or) if I will ever get it.
It is a pitty that I live on "the other side of the ocean".
Just driving to the "shop" or making a telephone call from The Netherlands is just to expensive.
This "procedure" is a blemish in the good name of of Jeff.
Oh and the website jeffrancollege.com is now some sort of clothing webshop.