Gretsch 6122-1959 SOLD please close

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Larry Lenhart

Gretsch 6122-1959 SOLD please close

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I really want to purchase another pedal steel guitar and about the only way I can finance it is to sell my Country Gentleman reissue. It is in EC but does have some scratches and nicks on it...there is nothing wrong with this guitar...it sounds great with the TV Jones pickups and has been professionally set up and plays great...I will probably regret selling it as it has been my go-to guitar now for as long as I have owned it..it is a very versatile guitar good for country, rock and even jazz-wide range of great sounds. I think the asking price is reasonable. Buyer would pay actual shipping and we can discuss payment, but I do accept pay pal. I can email more pictures, but this old computer is about to die and so I hate to leave it on longer than just to post a few pictures. Thanks for looking and no trades unless you have a pedal steel to trade...see my listing under WTB section of the forum.
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 7 Jul 2018 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I wanted to add two things:
1. the marks you see on the back of the guitar are reflections only
2. I know I could list this guitar on other sites, reverb, ebay, the chet board, but I feel more comfortable selling it (hopefully) to someone on this forum...I have been a long time member of this forum and have found honest, great people in my business transactions.

It might take a while to find the right buyer, but thats okay too.

thanks for looking
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Hugh Roche

gretsch

Post by Hugh Roche »

PM sent
Cartwright Thompson

Post by Cartwright Thompson »

Beautiful,I may be wrong but I think it’s a 6122
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Yes you are right, it is a 6122...thanks for pointing that out to me.
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

I absolutely love Gretsch guitars, and this one's gorgeous!! :whoa: Unfortunately, I'm poor! :( So, I'll just gawk at this beauty and dream.

Good luck with the sale, Lenny.
Best regards,
Mike
Barbara LaJoie

Gretsch

Post by Barbara LaJoie »

I want to buy your Gretsch and will send the money this morning.
Last edited by Barbara LaJoie on 7 Jul 2018 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Barbara LaJoie

Gretsch

Post by Barbara LaJoie »

Money sent...it is sold

B
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Please close...Donation to forum coming.
Thank you !