2 fiddles for sale,PLEASE CLOSE

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Art Beard

2 fiddles for sale,PLEASE CLOSE

Post by Art Beard »

:D :whoa: I have 2 fiddles/violins for sale, i dint play.
1. FRANZ Mueller
2. No Name - bridge has yet to be installed, but there.
Both have bows and one has a bridge also.

Make best offer. Med probkes force sale before i can lear. To B Jack Benny. ! !lol lol :lol: :whoa: :lol: CAAi
Last edited by Art Beard on 30 Apr 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"like an old stallion, lonely for freedom, still trying to out run the wind" Seals,Setser,& Davey.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.
Jack Goodson

photos?

Post by Jack Goodson »

art, i am interested in the fiddles, but need to see some photos....thanks jack
Randy Carson

Fiddle

Post by Randy Carson »

I would like some pics Please thx
Michael Maddex

Post by Michael Maddex »

Art, you seem eager to sell some stuff. A few good clear photos would be a big help here! Also, do these fiddles have cases? Any other accessories or extras? I think that you just might have a few good customers out here, but nobody is going to buy without some more info. Who knows, this just might be the Year of the Fiddle for this guy.

Good Luck and All That! 8)
"For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert." -- Arthur C. Clarke
Art Beard

Fiddles

Post by Art Beard »

:D Durn near totaly diabled now. Hard to text, get a round, or anything. Ask what u need to know and I will do my best to answer.
It is chinese, i guess. It's probably replica of something I guess it could be or something China Stratus haha both are fairly new one has never had a bridge on it yet the other as a bridge on but it has a leveling like thing at the bottom of the case it has the best case that's the blue case and the black case seems Dusty but it is the one that hasn't been used.
My music store tell me the cheapest he could sell me a violin was a hundred sixty bucks so when I had a chance to buy one cheaper I did. I don't play fiddle but I've always wanted to so I tried to pick one up to learn and then the chance for the second one came along and the bridge was on it and it had a name franz Mueller.
"like an old stallion, lonely for freedom, still trying to out run the wind" Seals,Setser,& Davey.
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.