Branson Spring mini show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Larry Dering

Branson Spring mini show

Post by Larry Dering »

Great jam Thursday and show Friday and Saturday. Attendance was low but the band and players did a fine job of entertainment. Good variety of snacks on the table. Also a surprise guest singer from Australia. Overall a fantastic show and we had a great time. Thanks to Charlie, the staff and band for a wonderful weekend. I booked my room for the July show.
Jerry Foster

ozsga

Post by Jerry Foster »

i thank charlie & staff for the great time of picking & friendship , had a great backup band & food. it was good to hear buck & terry & L. Owsley play :D . what a great show, thank's & God Bless. J.D.F.
Charlie Steichen

Post by Charlie Steichen »

Just wanted to give a great big THANK YOU to all the players, band members, and audience. Your support made our Spring Show a success.
Our April jam will be held Sunday,April 15th, from 1-5 at the Stone Castle Hotel. Hope to see you there.
Remember to make your hotel reservations early for our July Super Show. July 27-29 at the Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center. Phone # 417-335-4700
Charlie Steichen and the OzSGA staff
Larry Gerdeman

Post by Larry Gerdeman »

Thank you Charlie for allowing me to play at the spring show and to the backup band for a great job.