thanks Alex, Kirby and Dan for donating $1,100.00

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

all right, we got another $100 from Dan .... that’s great ... few more hours left, 😊
Larry Carlson

Post by Larry Carlson »

Damir.......

I am one of those evil lap steel players that drools over all your pedal steels you put up.
You are as amazing as they are.
I'd give at least $12.37 cents to meet you in person and shake your hand.
Now that may seem trivial but take into account I've been married for 45 years to the same woman and she has never given me an allowance.
You are one of the reasons I like this forum so much..........
I have stuff.
I try to make music with it.
Sometimes it works.
Sometimes it doesn't.
But I keep on trying.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Larry, thank you so much for nice words ... keep coming to the forum , it is a bunch of some great folks here... :D
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

ok, auction is closed, guitar goes to Alex Johnson ... also a big thank you to Kirby and Dan

$800 Alex

$200 Kirby

$100 Dan

$1,100.00 total donation to forum

a huge Christmas thank you to Alex,Kirby and Dan on their donations... please contact b0b about how to send your funds ... Alex, if you would PM me your shipping address, I will get this Maverick packed, and on the way to you... b0b you can now close this thread .... thank you
Kirby Stephenson

Love It!!!!!

Post by Kirby Stephenson »

YEEEHAAWWWW!!!!! This will help to keep the forum going so I can look at all the pretty guitars and drool!!! Also can find tips on training my hands and feeble mind so I can get to the point of not panicking before I attack a string!!! lol
Damir Besic

Re: Love It!!!!!

Post by Damir Besic »

Kirby Stephenson wrote:YEEEHAAWWWW!!!!! This will help to keep the forum going so I can look at all the pretty guitars and drool!!! Also can find tips on training my hands and feeble mind so I can get to the point of not panicking before I attack a string!!! lol

yes Sir, I think this will help b0b running this great place for another year... thank you so much Kirby, and Dan and Alex ... :D
b0b

Post by b0b »

Thanks to all who participated. This will certainly get us "over the hump" into the new year. :mrgreen:
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video