Thank You TSGA and Albert Talley

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Randy Boyd

Thank You TSGA and Albert Talley

Post by Randy Boyd »

It was my great honor to play my first ever set on the main stage last Friday in Dallas. Thank you Albert and Debbie and the entire TSGA Band. Thanks to the Mullen Crew and all my friends that helped my try to get over the butterflies before and during the set. I've been playing a long time, but never was I so nervous!

Thanks again!

Randy Boyd :D :D :D
Mullen G2 S10 Custom American Flag with 4 & 5; Fender & G&L Tele's, TC Electronics micro effects , Telonics TCA-500b Mini 15 Amp, & Telonics Volume Pedal.
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

You sounded great, Randy. Both in the Mullen room and on stage. Hope to get to hear you again soon.
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

You did very well for the first time. Nerves always come in to play on a venue like this. It was great to meet you as well.
David Hubenak

Post by David Hubenak »

You had a great set. You certainly didn't look nervous to me and Barbara. Looking forward to next time.
D-10 Mullen RP Telonics TCA-500a Combo Amp, Peavy Nashville 400s, 1000, session 400 limited, Nashville 112, Telonics VP, DD3
Randy Boyd

Post by Randy Boyd »

Thanks, guys!
Mullen G2 S10 Custom American Flag with 4 & 5; Fender & G&L Tele's, TC Electronics micro effects , Telonics TCA-500b Mini 15 Amp, & Telonics Volume Pedal.