Steel Player needed steadily booked N.Calif Country Act

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Mark Dayton

Steel Player needed steadily booked N.Calif Country Act

Post by Mark Dayton »

Looking for a Steel Player who can play shows on weekends from Fresno all the way North to the Oregon Border. A majority of the shows are in the Sacramento Region or Bay Area. Immediate openings. Alan Jackson, George Strait, Dwight Yokum, etc. No drug users or heavy drinkers in this established band. Full-Time or Part-Time fill-ins are both ok. Contact me asap if interested.

Thanks, Mark
lnlband.com
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Good luck in your search Mark.

Guys... This is a really great band. I've filled in with them several times.

If I wasn't having such a hard time with my picking hand, I would take the job.

By the way, Mark is a great guitar player to work with.

Mark... I sent Mike a message saying I could change my plans on Saturday 8-22, if you really need me.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Mark Dayton

Post by Mark Dayton »

Richard Sinkler wrote:Guys... This is a really great band. I've filled in with them several times.

If I wasn't having such a hard time with my picking hand, I would take the job.

By the way, Mark is a great guitar player to work with.

Mark... I sent Mike a message saying I could change my plans on Saturday 8-22, if you really need me.
Thank you Richard!!

Looking forward to sharing the stage with you again :-D Sounds like I will see you on Saturday!
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

I'll be there. And, at one of my favorite clubs to play at.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Jeff Ferrasci

Steel player needed

Post by Jeff Ferrasci »

Hi Mark: My name is Jeff Ferrasci and have been playing pedal steel/lead guitar most of adult life. Many years road work as well as many years in Sf Bay Area at every venue imaginable. Still in the Bay Area and would like to talk. Familiar with AJ, George Strait,Dwight and top 40 seventies through present and classics. Pro gear, great tone. You can reach me at 925-849-6271. I hope to hear from you, Thanks, Jeff
Jeffrey T Ferrasci