EMCI Universal

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Wayne Ledbetter

Emci

Post by Wayne Ledbetter »

Not sure that this steel is available. Is it🙃? Why would a welded frame make a difference? The reason I said " not sure it's available" is it looks like an old post.
Sho Bud Super Pro, Fender Twin Reissue, Martin HD-28, Gibson J-45, Gibson RB-250,Stelling Bellflower,Regal Dobro, Takamine and Alvarez Classical, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Studio Pro 112. Mainly played Gospel and some bluegrass.
Richard Tasso

Bumpi

Post by Richard Tasso »

Still available
john widgren

weld

Post by john widgren »

mmm...welded frame honk...Yes yes. Very cool.

Not hijacking here but... but Steve T, since you mention it and FYI...I have a Welded Frame MCI D-10 in another post here in the classifieds. Tone monster.

Thanx
JW
Steel Guitar Services:
Live performance and recording. Instruments, repairs and lessons. Fresh bait/discount sushi.
(203) 858-8498
widcj@hotmail.com
Ron Palsich

Post by Ron Palsich »

Hi,I am spending the winter in mission Texas.. If this gitar is not sold I would take it for 2200, I am not a cheep guy but the money difference is not good. I think this would be a fair price.. thanks RON.
Ron Palsich

Post by Ron Palsich »

I can see that you just do not want to deal with me... sorry that I bothered you..will look elsewhere, thanks Ron
Ron Palsich

Emci

Post by Ron Palsich »

Did not want to do it this way but my PC will not work with my server from Canada,I will take the EMCI for what you said, give me a phone no.and I will call you or better yet Email me at cpalsich@gmail.com
Bill C. Buntin

Post by Bill C. Buntin »

Please oh please stop the emci torture. Another one I need but haven't the spare dollars to obtain. Beautiful guitar.