Please Close: Sold locally!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Matthew McDaniel

Please Close: Sold locally!

Post by Matthew McDaniel »

Please close 'er up...sold this steel locally!
Last edited by Matthew McDaniel on 5 Nov 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew McDaniel

Bump for New Lower Price

Up to the top with a new lower price! Really need to sell this guy so feel free to make me an offer!
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

it is a crying shame that someone can't get 17 hundred bucks for such a great guitar in super condition like this one... I will never understand that... I would drive up to Hendersonville and buy it myself if I didn't have too many guitars already... someone should jump on this, there is no better deal out there right now on a nice professional pedal steel... :\
Matthew McDaniel

Thank you, Damir!

Damir, thank you very much for the kind words...and yes,my friend, you are right: there is NO better deal on a nicer instrument out there right now! I wish I didn't need to sell it, otherwise it would be staying in my studio..
scott murray

Post by scott murray »

I'm very interested. sent you a pm Matt and planning to be in Nashville this weekend if there's any way to connect. thank you sir
1965 Emmons S-10, 3x5 • Emmons LLIII D-10, 10x12 • JCH D-10, 10x12 • Beard MA-8 • Oahu Tonemaster
Matthew Salada

Post by Matthew Salada »

I'm hoping a sweet deal like this is out there when I'm in the market for my first pedal steel in February. :D Having Damir's stamp of approval of the guitar and price like he did here will mean a lot to me when I'm the buyer.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Matthew Salada wrote:I'm hoping a sweet deal like this is out there when I'm in the market for my first pedal steel in February. :D Having Damir's stamp of approval of the guitar and price like he did here will mean a lot to me when I'm the buyer.
Matthew my friend , that is very nice of you to say, and I really appreciate your kind words... you can tell by the pictures that this guitar was a safe queen, and I doubt it was played out of the house... there is absolutely no signs of any wear on the guitar, outside or inside, pedals are like new as well...this is practically a new guitar, and would probably be around $4,000.00 new from the shop... I sold few BMI guitars to players all over the world, and every single one was satisfied, and happy with the guitar... this is a mint condition, professional instrument at ridiculous price...
scott murray

Post by scott murray »

maybe it sold?
1965 Emmons S-10, 3x5 • Emmons LLIII D-10, 10x12 • JCH D-10, 10x12 • Beard MA-8 • Oahu Tonemaster
Matthew McDaniel

Sorry y'all!

Sorry guys..yes, the steel sold locally! I'm on the road right now and have just gotten a break to edit the post and email you back, Scott!