Peavey Classic 50 with a 15"- $450

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Rick McDuffie

Peavey Classic 50 with a 15"- $450

Post by Rick McDuffie »

Hey guys- I've decided to sell my 1990s tweed Peavey "Blues Classic" in "nearly new" condition. This is a 50w, all-tube "Made in USA" amp with amazing tone, power and volume. The amp is all original, and has a 15" Blue Marvel speaker. I'm guessing this would make a great steel amp (I've used it for guitar), as it's capable of producing lots of clean volume and has great low end.

I've owned the amp about ten years, and I believe I'm just the second owner. I'm selling ONLY because I also have a Super Reverb, and I don't need two amps of this size.

There is no footswitch, but I do have a nice Tuki cover for it.

Also, I have an UNLOADED, matching Peavey 115E extension cabinet (not included in this sale). The 115E has substantial road wear, but it's structurally sound and it sounds great alongside the Blues Classic. I'll take $75 for the 115E, for $500 for BOTH pieces.

I can send additional photos if you're interested.

You should be able to find plenty of info about the Blues Classic online- make sure you look up the 50w Blues Classic with a 15" and not the 30w Delta Blues with 15"! PM or email me with any questions, please.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- near Raleigh, NC.
Rick McDuffie

Post by Rick McDuffie »

Bump!