Hatton cases

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jack Klein

Hatton cases

Post by Jack Klein »

hey, guys, how do I contact Kevin Hatton for split cases? I tried his email but no luck. thanks, Jack
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

Try: 716-691-7505
Jack Klein

hatton

Post by Jack Klein »

thanks, Erv.
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Took me months to get mine, very unpleasant experience...never again!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
Jeff Triplett

Post by Jeff Triplett »

I actually had Kevin build me set of split cases for a Sho Bud Pro II earlier this year. My experience was very good, the cases were well made and it took about 30 days which is what he told me at time of order.
Show Pro Custom D-10, Justice D10 - Weldon Myrick Edition, Emmons D-10 LeGrande II, Emmons D10 P/P, Sho-Bud Pro II Custom, Telonics and Quilter Amps.
Allan Jirik

Post by Allan Jirik »

I ordered and received mine a few years ago and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

These customer testimonials are the reason I ordered my case from Kevin. It was paid for the day I ordered it and after poor communication and lame excuses I finally received it 3 months later after requesting my money back. I'm glad everyone else seems to have had a better experience than me, I just don't know why!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )