Some Songs Disappear from Folder

Q&A about PGMusic's popular accompaniment software

Moderator: David Collins

Henry Matthews

Some Songs Disappear from Folder

Post by Henry Matthews »

Some of the tunes I have written just disappear from the folder where my songs are located. I can go to My Computer, C drive and click on the folder and they show to be in there but won't show up in Band-in-a-box when I open that folder. I've had two or three that have just completely disappeared and only way to find them is in search option on Windows 10.
I've checked their names a file type and all is correct. Has anyone had this problem?
Henry Matthews

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.
Tim Russell

Post by Tim Russell »

I don't use BIAB, but it sounds as if BIAB is using its' own default storage location, which is a different folder than the one that you prefer to use.

If you look in the settings/options for BIAB, you should see the default location & be able to change it.
Sierra Crown D-10
Henry Matthews

Post by Henry Matthews »

I'll look, thanks Tim
Henry Matthews

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.