Tom's Pot

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Steve Helm

Tom's Pot

Post by Steve Helm »

I want to give a shout-out to Tom Bradshaw's great products and fantastic service. I installed his pot in Goodrich pedal and when he says its clear and natural he means it. Big difference between this one and the others(pots). Presently using in place of the Hilton pedal..just more clear. Not saying its better but its the most clear pedal I have ever played through. Bought the bracket also. Thank You Tom
J.C. Norris

Toms Pot

Post by J.C. Norris »

I too purchased one from Tom. I used the original Allen Bradley's for years, and These Donlop pots that Tom sells are cleaner and mine has been in for a while and it's quiet as can be. Tom & these pot's are definitely a cut above. Thanks Tom !! J.C. Norris
Todd Monroe

Post by Todd Monroe »

Tom's pots are dope.
Ned McIntosh

Post by Ned McIntosh »

Tom is the man! I bought two Goodrich Low-style volume pedals from him and he put the Dunlop pot in each before shipping. They're so good I immediately ordered another two pots. They last so long they should see my steel-playing days out.
The steel guitar is a hard mistress. She will obsess you, bemuse and bewitch you. She will dash your hopes on what seems to be whim, only to tease you into renewing the relationship once more so she can do it to you all over again...and yet, if you somehow manage to touch her in that certain magic way, she will yield up a sound which has so much soul, raw emotion and heartfelt depth to it that she will pierce you to the very core of your being.
Ray Mangrum

Tom's Pots

Post by Ray Mangrum »

I've used these pots for years with GREAT service, no down time and great CLARITY. Tom is a GENTLEMAN and DEPENDABLE in doing what he says he'll do.
Steve Helm

Tom's Pot

Post by Steve Helm »

When I switched to the active pedals I never thought I would ever use or go back to the pot pedals(passive) but I have. Sounds clear instead of processed....