Tony Booth Appreciation Day!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Buddie Hrabal

Tony Booth Appreciation Day!

Post by Buddie Hrabal »

Lucky me, I get to play steel at the Tony Booth Appreciation Day Festival in Pearland,Texas. Artist include, Kimberly Murray, Dottie Jack, Johnny Bush, Darrel & Mona McCall, Bob Manning, and Randy Corner. The Survivors will also do a portion of the show without the great Curtis Potter and of course Tony Booth. There will be some Country Music in Pearland,TX Saturday May 7th at Billy's Hall
1975 Emmons P/P D-10, Sierra Sesion D-10, Dekley HS-210, Sho-Bud "Blue Darlin" V, Evans FET-500HV amp,Goodrich L-120 pedal
Rick Campbell

Post by Rick Campbell »

Is it okay if I appreciate Tony from East Tennessee? Wish I could be there. Tony is one of the best, and the lineup of talent is something any true country fan wouldn't want to miss.

RC
Jim Princehorn

Post by Jim Princehorn »

Buddie, tell Tony & Wanda 'Hey' from Florida.
Jim
Buddie Hrabal

a WOW show!

Post by Buddie Hrabal »

While we missed Darrell McCall (He is down with a severe case of shingles) and Mona, the rest of the show was kick A__. Johnny Bush was awesome and after he sang he went back and played drums. A superb performance for Johnny at 81 years old. Dottie Jack's performance was flawless, and of course Tony Booth brought the house down. Randy Corner played guitar and play it he did. What an in-creditable talent. A night I won't forget anytime soon!
1975 Emmons P/P D-10, Sierra Sesion D-10, Dekley HS-210, Sho-Bud "Blue Darlin" V, Evans FET-500HV amp,Goodrich L-120 pedal