Fender made by Sho-Bud Near Mint Condition Black S10 $1000

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Al Udeen

Fender made by Sho-Bud Near Mint Condition Black S10 $1000

Post by Al Udeen »

This is one of 4,400 Fender Pedal Steel's built by Sho-Bud using many Super Pro Parts for the undercarriage and has the Fender 'Mooney' tone.(ser #1333). This guitar has never been played and could be classified as NOS and Mint condition, however i am going to conservatively list it as Near Mint Condition. The case is in New Condition as well. The steel has 3 pedals and one knee lever and comes with a new DeArmond Volume pedal. $1000 + shipping 615-830-2492

FENDER/SHO-BUD
In the early 1970's the Fender Guitar Company contracted Sho-Bud to produce a Fender/Sho-Bud pedal steel. This model and the Super Pro were very similar in design except for the body and the key head. The undercarriage was basically the same as used on the future Super Pro. These Fender/Sho-Bud pedal steels had the ash tray Fender style keyhead. The changer used was a triple raise-double lower, and was similar to the Super Pro changer. Other then the changer and undercarriage, this model had a look that was different then the regular Sho-Buds.

Last edited by Al Udeen on 30 Apr 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al Udeen

price drop $1000

Post by Al Udeen »

price drop $1000
Last edited by Al Udeen on 30 Apr 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Boy Al, What a great little guitar and they play very well and sound very well. Mooney sound for sure. Looks like it has not been messed with. If I was not guitar poor I would take it just to have but you know how the story goes. I need to sell some too. Good luck with sale. Thanks, J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Al Udeen

Post by Al Udeen »

J R Rose wrote:Boy Al, What a great little guitar and they play very well and sound very well. Mooney sound for sure. Looks like it has not been messed with. If I was not guitar poor I would take it just to have but you know how the story goes. I need to sell some too. Good luck with sale. Thanks, J.R. Rose
It has not been messed with you're right J.R, Thank you for the message!
J Fletcher

Post by J Fletcher »

Looks like it is in like new condition. Is that a triple raise double lower changer ? Can't tell from the pics. To me it looks like that could be the student model S10 , which used a different changer than the Artist model guitars. A pic of the changer end of the guitar would be good , then the number of raises and lowers would be obvious.
Good luck with the sale.
Ian Worley

Post by Ian Worley »

J Fletcher wrote:...Is that a triple raise double lower changer ? Can't tell from the pics. To me it looks like that could be the student model S10...
This is the student model, it's a pull-release changer so not triple raise, double lower in the way an all-pull changer is, but still capable of that with proper setup.
Al Udeen

Fender Sho Bud

Post by Al Udeen »

It is in new Condition and is a good piece of history. I will take thousand bucks for this Guitar and i am sure the buyer will be very happy with this one. Thanks for all the inquiries on this Guitar.
Mark Walls

Post by Mark Walls »

Al, PM sent. Thanks, Mark
Al Udeen

This is still available

Post by Al Udeen »

This gem is still available..Will take the first $1,000 cash.
Al Udeen

Post by Al Udeen »

TTT
Al Udeen

Post by Al Udeen »

Bob go ahead and lock this thing up...