Nice MSA Parts from Randy Reimer

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Chuck Martin

Nice MSA Parts from Randy Reimer

Post by Chuck Martin »

Just got a bunch of MSA parts from Randy Reimer and wanted to let you guys know that his parts are first rate. Anybody needing MSA parts can contact him through the "links" page of the Forum.
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Randy has been providing great service and quality MSA parts for quite sometime.

I greatly appreciate his efforts to help the many thousands of MSA owners.
Al Marcus

Post by Al Marcus »

I'll second that! There must be over 8000 MSA guitars out there. And although they never seem to break down. Randy can help if you want to add a knee lever or pedal or more pulls, bellcrancks etc....al Image
Joe Donahue

Post by Joe Donahue »

Randy fabricated parts for an MCI I bought (unseen) and had to repair before it could be played. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge but very patient with a newbie. The parts arrived quickly, looked great and fit perfectly. He's now building me a new VLC D-10, 8+5, keyless in black (for improved tone) and I can hardly wait for it to be delivered. Randy typefies the fine folks who I have met through the Forum.
Randy Reimer

Post by Randy Reimer »

I appreciate the support Image

I wish I could be quicker - being a 1 man show means sometimes I do fall behind, especially when its something I need to think about first ... dang brain cells ain't what they used to be!
Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

DId you try the phone number listed at http://www.angelfire.com/mt/SteelGuitar/
Jimmie Martin

Post by Jimmie Martin »

i ordered msa parts sept.1 and haven't got them yet. how long did it take you chuck?
Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

Now i'm confused,one post says how great!!another post says you've been had!!!
Jimmie Martin

Post by Jimmie Martin »

i've been had farris but i'm a nobody. so who really cares.
Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

Robert,i wouldn't go along with that at all,about no one cares!Man people on this forum are the most caring people you could ask for!I don't know anything about this fellow you ordered from.But i will say this,i am a machinist,lots of times people would come into my shop wanting something machined,and i had machines set up on big jobs.no way was i going to tear out the big job,to do the little one.now,i don't have a clue to what you ordered,but 110.00 isn't much of a job for a busy shop!well,i'll agree he should answer you!!yes!Just hard to beleive the man is a crook.I see he has guitars and stuff for sale.anyway,just hope for yoursake it comes thru.and i do care!!!!
farris
Jimmie Martin

Post by Jimmie Martin »

thanks farris but he sent me an email on sept. 9th and said that i would get them in 3 to 5 days, iwaited until 2 weeks ago and sent him an email and 2 more since and no reply. so how should i feel or see the situation?
Peter

Post by Peter »

If you read his website, you'll notice that he says that MSA parts take 2-12 weeks.

You ordered 1 september, so you work it out Image

------------------
<FONT face="arial" SIZE=3 COLOR="#003388">Peter den Hartogh</font>
<font face="arial" size=1><B><I>1978 Emmons S10 P/P; 1977 Sho-Bud D10 ProIII Custom;
1975 Fender Artist S10; Remington U12; 1947 Gibson BR4;</I></B></font>
<font face="arial" size=2>Internationally Accredited 3D Animation Academy</font>
Jimmie Martin

Post by Jimmie Martin »

its been a total of 12 alltogether. he emailed me the first of sept. after i paid for them waited 2 weeks and the he said that he sent them out do at my place on friday a week later after i emailed him he said on sept. 8 that to just wait for it.take up for him if you want i know the whole story you don't
Clyde Lane

Post by Clyde Lane »

This thread is over 3 years old.

Clyde
b0b

Post by b0b »

Randy was kicked off of the Steel Guitar Forum long ago. I don't remember the exact circumstances, but I do remember that there were several serious complaints about his business practices.
Loy B Moore

Post by Loy B Moore »

For what its worth, I was one of those who got taken by Randy Reimer to the tune of about $100 a couple of years ago. Never got the parts I ordered although I did get several lame promises. I've gotten over it and only respond now in hope that others will be adequately warned about this guy.
Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

mabe this thread is over three yrs.old,but it hasn't been 3yrs.since this guy was taken,and needs to be updated for newer people who don't know about it.wonder what went wrong.he had such a great report,then go the other way??mabe like so many these days,WHACK WEED!!!!
autry andress

Post by autry andress »

VLC Guitars by Randy Reimer. Check out the topic dated 30 Sept.02 under Steel Players.
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »