Texas Steel Guitar Associaton Christmas luncheon

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Albert Talley

Texas Steel Guitar Associaton Christmas luncheon

Post by Albert Talley »

The TSGA annual Christmas luncheon is scheduled for Sunday, December 13 at the Buckner Retirement Village, 4800 Samuell Blvd,Dallas, TX. We will eat about noon with BBQ and the fixin's..join us with your favorite dish to share with everyone...Ronnie Miller and some of the PRIDESMEN will join us with George Plemmons for some great steel guitar.

Hope to see you there!!

Albert and Debbie Talley
and the TSGA
Jana Lockaby

Post by Jana Lockaby »

Looking forward to it.
Ronnie Miller

Post by Ronnie Miller »

So happy to have Mark Fields Band to play with George and I, augmented with Billy Martin and Mark Kalson from the Pridesmen. should be a great day with lots of steel guitar and plenty of food & friends..
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

Makes me wish I were closer, so I could be there. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy Ronnie's steel playing....

Billy
Billy & Meriul Easton
Nashville, TN
Jana Lockaby

Post by Jana Lockaby »

Reminder
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

I'm going to do my best to be there. Haven't seen you guys in a while. I'm also going to bring my 12 year old grandson with me. He's just started on steel and I think he'll have a great time.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
George Plemons

Post by George Plemons »

I finally got a chance to watch Ronnie Miller
perform his magic. What an awesome player
And such a nice person. I was glad to get the opportunity
and the pleasure to play after Ronny and appreciate
Albert for providing us the platform. Thanks to
Mark Fields, Dennis Milligan, and Dusten Fields
For helping provide band talents.
Jana Lockaby

Post by Jana Lockaby »

Had A great time, yesterday, at the party. Two, absolutely, awesome players. Fantastic musicians backing them up. Billy Martin, and Mark Fields doing a great job on vocals. If you weren’t there, you missed a great time, and oh, the food.

George, great to see you guys, and hear you play again. It’s always a treat.
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

What a great time. The ladies did a superb job of hosting the Christmas lunch. The food was delicious. Bar-B-Q was excellent with plenty of deserts.
Ronnie played a fantastic set. It was good to hear George again. Great job by all the musicians.
Logan ( my grandson) really enjoyed it.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Ronnie Miller

Post by Ronnie Miller »

Great to see a lot of friends old and new at the TSGA Christmas Party. I sure enjoyed playing for Ya'll, the food was great thanks to all the ladies.. Some great TSGA HOF steel players in attendance Bobby Dixon, David Wright, Mark Giles, and of coarse Albert Talley.
George Plemmons played a great set, and he is one of the good guys for sure... Big Thank You to my friends Mark Fields, Dustin Fields, Dennis Milligan, and Pridesmen Billy Martin & Mark Kalson.. You all killed it... Ronnie