Show Pro Sd10 Please Close-deal made

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Darrell Trammell

Show Pro

Post by Darrell Trammell »

Great looking axe can't believe that it hasn't sold yet. I wish I had the funds I would drive a couple of hours and pick it up. Good Luck on the sale
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Thanks Darrel. I am surprised too, but I think the problem is that it is customized the way I wanted it and it is pricey. If someone was going to spend this much money they would probably have it built the way they wanted it and be willing to wait for four months or so to get it. At this point, thats my best guess as to why it hasnt sold. But the right person will come around who is looking for a steel something like this one. Thanks again.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Danny Sherbon

steel

Post by Danny Sherbon »

Larry, if I hadn't just bought my Ritt, I would be over at your house picking it up. You say it is customized. Besides the very nice pad, what have you done to customize it?
Dan
Kenneth Cartright

ShoPro

Post by Kenneth Cartright »

Larry, Sent you a PM with my phone number. Call me when you can. Ken
Promat D10, Goodrich, Milkman
NV 400 Amps
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Danny, good to hear from you.
I chose the rope inlay, the white fretboards, the blonde finish and the card design on the front. Thats what I meant...some people dont like that style, but its what I wanted. I think the mechanics are pretty standard for Emmons set up. I hate to sell it really, but the Justice is a double neck and will take care of all my needs in the pedal steel category ! :)
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Kenneth, I sent you a PM with another idea for your consideration.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

end the Show Pro on the arm rest is custom made too... awesome guitar
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Deal pending on this fine steel.
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

Please close-deal made...donation to follow. thanks