Peavey Session 500

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carco Clave

Peavey Session 500

Post by Carco Clave »

Got a session 500 when I purchased a PP Emmons for an extra $100! seller said it did not work . I though I could fix it, but could not! Its in nice condition, BW spk is fine. Just kept blowing fusses! SO, I sent it to Peavey repair service as I have several other amps in the past 30 plus years. They fix their amps to new specks, and usually cost $20 to$60. A month after I sent the 500 chassis to Peavey a got a call it was fixed,anthe cost would be "$363.72 plus $30.25 shipping!!!!! I would like to get my costs back! that would be $493.97. or trade for a newer Steelguitar Amp. Call me @ 615 668 1097 Nashville, Tenn.
Robert Colvert

Post by Robert Colvert »

ttt
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

if they would try to hit me with $500 repair bill, i would tell them to keep it..they are supposed to give you an estimate before they have a balls to hit you with the bill like that... they could keep it, and shove it where the sun don't shine... and I would never , ever even touch another Peavey amp ... this is nothing but a good old rip off ... >:-)
ken collins

500 amp and Peavey

Post by ken collins »

Could there possibly be a miscommunication with Peavey? I have no stock in Peavey, but this doesn't sound like any dealings I have had with them. However, I wish you luck getting a resolution for this problem. Ken Collins