You're going to be jealous...

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Peter Freiberger

You're going to be jealous...

Post by Peter Freiberger »

Not knowing how it would turn out I didn't post anything in advance, but Paul Haaker and I just spent a week in Big Bear and Palm Desert, CA rehearsing and doing three Hee Haw Honey Reunion shows with Barbi Benton, Misty Rowe and Victoria Hallman. Turned out to be a lot of hard work, but everyone involved was a real pro and I think it went over real well. So if it happens again I'll let you all know.

And, the "you're going to be jealous" part... Barbi, Paul and I shared a guest house for the week in Big Bear. Barbi is a wonderfully intelligent person to spend time with, and a terrific cook. She's been happily married for 36 years so don't draw any wrong conclusions.
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

Peter..
You are so right....JEALOUS~~~

Must have been a blast, congratulations.

Billy
Billy & Meriul Easton
Nashville, TN
Bill Sinclair

Post by Bill Sinclair »

I wouldn't mind having those bragging rights! I'm shocked to see my favorite 1970's brunette as a blonde though! Still looking fabulous. Do they all sing?
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

They sing?!? :whoa:
Paul Haaker

Post by Paul Haaker »

Ha Ha, I didn't know Peter had posted this. Had a great time with these gals and Barbi is an absolute pleasure to work and room with. LOL

I got to help tell some stupid jokes and there was even a Korn field. We even had a dancing fiddle player from Nashville and she not only looked good but played outstanding too. Got to play some good classic country music including a Buck Owens tribute. Everyone in the band was top notch.