Looking for Small inexsencive Amp

Post here if you're looking for something special
Sam White

Looking for Small inexsencive Amp

Post by Sam White »

I'm looking for a Small amp with a 8 to 12 inch Speaker in it to play my 8 String C-6 Lap Steel.
Sam White
Last edited by Sam White on 19 Sep 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Ben Elder

Post by Ben Elder »

Deleted after original subject & post edited .
Last edited by Ben Elder on 19 Sep 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gopher, Everett?"
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

()
Last edited by Sam White on 19 Sep 2015 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

bump
Robert Momot

small amp

Post by Robert Momot »

How much are you looking to spend.
Len Amaral

Post by Len Amaral »

Hi Sam,

You looking for an amp to transport or for the house? Also, tube or solid state with reverb?

There are many amps that fit the bill depending what you are looking for.

Lenny
David Alexander

Post by David Alexander »

I have a Peavey Backstage Plus with an 8" speaker I would sell for $175 plus shipping. It has reverb and a headphone jack.
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

I have a small Tubeworks Amp with an 8" speaker in it. One 12ax7 Tube in the pre amp section. No reverb that I remember. the speaker will need replaced as its damaged. Ill sell it for $75.00 Shipped.
Mullen G2 SD10 , Lil Izzy Buffer, Goodrich 120 volume pedal, Boss DD-7, Peterson Strobo flip, Peavey Nashville 112