Big Thanks to the Scott Family for a Great 44th Year ISGC!

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Jim Cohen

Big Thanks to the Scott Family for a Great 44th Year ISGC!

Post by Jim Cohen »

Another great time was had at the ISGC this year and I want to thank the whole Scott Family for all their hard work pulling this together, especially during Scotty's hospitalization which I'm sure only added to the normal stress level of pulling off ISGC. The players were excellent, as always, the house band killer, and a special tip of the hat to the sound crew who did a great job the whole weekend; there was really clear, great sound throughout the hall, with no dead or weak spots that I could discern.

Our prayers go out to Scotty for a full and speedy recovery. He was dearly missed there this year and we look forward to seeing him back in the saddle next year!

Jimbeaux
Sandra Scott-Wall

Post by Sandra Scott-Wall »

Thank you Jim. It was good to see you as always. For those of you who do not know, Scotty was taken out of ICU Saturday and we hope that he can come home soon. He was heartbroken that he could not be at the 2015 ISGC as were we all. It is not the same without him there. Thank you for all your prayers.
Charley Bond

a big Hell yeah...

Post by Charley Bond »

quote"It is not the same without him there.unquote
Joel Martin

Post by Joel Martin »

I wanted to say thanks to the Scott family as well!!! Your excellent hard work is appreciated and we all love being there.
Thanks for the great update on Scotty too!
Cheers!
1968 ZB D11
1965 Vibrolux Reverb
Jerry Fessenden

2015 convention

Post by Jerry Fessenden »

I think everyone had a nice time this year . We had Sage Benado at my booth with his effects units ....Had a lot of interest in both the guitars and the effects. Thanks to the Scotts for all the effort involved. Jerry Fessenden