morley rotating wah pedal!!

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Lane Cunningham

morley rotating wah pedal!!

Post by Lane Cunningham »

not really useful with the steel guitar but i thought i'd post it here since it's a pretty sweet vintage pedal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171902603879?ss ... 1555.l2649
Jon Light

Post by Jon Light »

Could you post more details about its condition and the things you have tried, to make it work?
b0b

Post by b0b »

Use of the Classified Ads section to drive traffic to online auctions (e.g. EBay) is subject to a 2.5% finders fee if the auctioned item is bought by a Forum member.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Dale Hampton

Post by Dale Hampton »

I recently tried to repair a Standel reveralux oil can delay for Jim Vest that belonged to Pete Drake, that was given to him by the family after his passing. I regret that I was unable to get it working properly. They take a special oil $40. Before you spend a lot of money on a non working unit do some research. There is a forum that I got a lot of info from. I really wish that I could have got the reverbalux to work properly. Here is a link to oilcan addicts.
http://telrayoilcanaddicts.yuku.com/
Lane Cunningham

Post by Lane Cunningham »

I have some other pedals that I was working on trying to get to work, so I didn't put hardly any time into this one. The most I did was open it up, clean it out a little and turn it on. When I turned it on I could hear the motor start to turn in the can. The light didn't turn on (the on/off indicator plus it's the light that runs the LDR's) so I replaced it because the old one was burnt out. I turned the unit on again and the new light didn't come on...That's as far as I got.