Chris Castle Shows, KY, WV, OH

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Chris Castle

Chris Castle Shows, KY, WV, OH

Post by Chris Castle »

Well guys this is the start of a busy month for me! Here is my music schedule as of today:

Thursday 7/2: WLJC TV Beattyville, Ky at 7pm *gospel

performances with Julie Reeves:
Friday 7/3: Dawg Dazzle w/ Eric Paslay Huntington, WV (gates open at 5pm)

Thursday 7/16: Lawrence Co. Fair w/ Craig Wayne Boyd Proctorville, OH

Friday 7/17: Putnam Co. Fair w/ Colt Ford Elanor, WV

Thursday 7/23: Jackson Co. Fair w/ Sammy Kershaw Wellston,Oh

Saturday 9/1: Labor Day Festival w/ Ronnie Milsap and Mo Pitney Cattlettsburg, Ky

It's going to be a very busy and fun month for me! Hope to see you all at some of the shows!!
Mullen G-2,, derby d-10 rosewood 9&7, derby sd-10 black/birdseye, peavey 1000 and 112, hilton vp, walker seat
Annette Wheeler

Labor Day Show

Post by Annette Wheeler »

Your post for the Labor Day Festival with Ronnie Milsap and Mo Pitney says "Saturday 9/1". However, 9/1 is not on Saturday. So is it Saturday 9/5?
Chris Castle

Post by Chris Castle »

Hey Annette I'm glad you commented! They had the date wrong for that one on our schedule and I didn't even catch it until the other day. It is actually on the 7th (Monday). Time to be announced.
Mullen G-2,, derby d-10 rosewood 9&7, derby sd-10 black/birdseye, peavey 1000 and 112, hilton vp, walker seat
Annette Wheeler

Post by Annette Wheeler »

Thanks Chris. We were hoping it was on Saturday. My husband works evenings and more than likely he will have to work that Monday evening. That would be a great one to come to. Love Ronnie Milsap and would love to see Mo Pitney. He sings country the way it should be done.