C6th Chord Chart (& E9th Chord Chart - Online Now)

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Patricia Warnock

C6th Chord Chart (& E9th Chord Chart - Online Now)

Post by Patricia Warnock »

Well... the C6th Chart is ready! Just in time for the 31st Annual Texas Steel Guitar Jamboree :D
Better yet - both the E9th and C6th Charts are available for immediate download from my website.

www.cryinsteel.com

As before - these charts are Free for personal use. Your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Please keep in mind that these charts are intended as a beginner reference tool. It is not a teaching method designed by an experienced player or instructor. Please take it as such. I have been over the C6th chart many times, but a more experienced player may find an error or two.

When I released the E9th chart many requests were accompanied by offers to contribute. Although not required or expected, I have included a link via paypal should you wish to contribute.

I hope you find it useful!
Josh Rossow

Post by Josh Rossow »

Thanks Patricia! this C6 chart is great, it will help me big time.
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Thanks Patricia. I will have to get it printed and wear my specs to see the chart. It looks great on the pc.
Richard Keller

Post by Richard Keller »

Thanks Patricia, the charts are great. I sent a donation your way.
Ron Brennan

Rosetta Stone C6th, E9th Charts

Post by Ron Brennan »

Pat,

Thank you so much for all the work and time you put into these charts. It truly is a great help for Pedal Steel players. I am always referring to the E9th chart & now your C6th chart will be of great help. It's like having a Rosetta Stone to translate the chords and proper strings/pedals/levers on the C6th neck. Thank you again, you should get a special award to acknowledge the really hard work you put into this project for all Pedal Steel Musicians. TX

Rgds,

Ron
JCFSGC member 2005 "Be of Good Cheer"
"55" Fender Stringmaster D8,
"83" Emmons LeGrande 77L SKH D10 8 & 5,
"67" All Original Telecaster & Original Owner
"86" Peavey Factory Modified NV 400,
"60"Fender Concert Amp 4-10"s, RV-3, Upgraded chip set GE-7 EQ, CH1 Chorus, DS-1, Hilton, BJS Bar.
Patricia Warnock

Many thanks!

Post by Patricia Warnock »

Thank you all for your support, encouragement and appreciation. Donations have covered the website hosting cost to keep the charts available online! Much appreciated :)

Take care,
Patricia