S-10 Fessenden 3&5 with half pad **SOLD**

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
David Higginbotham

S-10 Fessenden 3&5 with half pad **SOLD**

Post by David Higginbotham »

This is one of the best sounding steels I've had and I'm reluctantly listing it. I've incurred some recent medical expenses and don't need 3 steels. :roll:
According to Jerry this is approximately '02 model but its in excellent condition. Emmons setup and Emmons single coil pickup installed but can install a re-issue 705 humbucker if preferred. Selling for what I've invested in it $1700 plus shipping. Case is in excellent condition as well. Sorry, but I'm not interested in any trades as I have too much stuff already.
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by David Higginbotham on 22 Feb 2015 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andy Eder

Post by Andy Eder »

Beautiful Fessy, somebody buy this quickly!
Chris Sattler

Post by Chris Sattler »

PM sent
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

I just recently purchased a steel from David...he is a great guy to do business with...describes items exactly, packs the steels well, and ships promptly...if I were looking for a single, this would be headed my way...wont last long at that price !! Best wishes to you David for speedy health recovery !
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Bruce Derr

Post by Bruce Derr »

he is a great guy to do business with...describes items exactly
+1

I bought a "project" amp from David some years ago and this was my experience as well. He is the kind of person who takes extra effort to be as fair as possible.
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

Larry & Bruce...I really appreciate the kind words. I've made many friends here on the forum over the years and proud to be part of such a great community with so many kind members such as yourselves!

I have a sale pending on the Fessy with a few others interested as well. Should the first buyers change his mind I will contact in order of correspondence received. I really appreciate the interest guys and you taking the time to write.
Dave
Urban Breen

Post by Urban Breen »

If it's still available, I'll take it.

PM sent.