Super Clean Sho-Bud LDG

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Scott Hiestand

Super Clean Sho-Bud LDG

Post by Scott Hiestand »

I'm regrettably selling this beauty to make room for another instrument in my stable. I purchased it here about 5 years ago from another forum member and it has been used sparingly and never gigged. It's a head-turner and sounds really sweet too.

Here is what I know. Probably around a '78 (however please note I am not a Sho-Bud "expert"), pick-up rewound by Jerry Wallace, professionally refinished with decals under the lacquer, new fingers. Obviously you can see from the pics it's super clean. Teardrop knees, gumby headstock, standard Emmons set-up. Double raise, double lower. Newer case. NOTE: One of the legs does not hold an adjustment, but since it's a front leg the pedal board stops it from slipping so it's never been an issue for me.

$1950.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48. I'll double box it.

I will take bank checks, money orders or personal checks (which will need to clear before shipping guitar).
Scott Hiestand

Post by Scott Hiestand »

BUMP
Scott Hiestand

Post by Scott Hiestand »

Sale pending . Donation coming is soon as the deal is done.

Thanks to all who inquired about my guitar, if anything changes i will contact those who have emailed and let them know.
Pat McGhee

Sho-bud ldg

Post by Pat McGhee »

Do you still have this guitar? If so, I am interested in purchasing it. You can reach me at 620-228-2150..
Wilfred Buttigieg

Weight

Post by Wilfred Buttigieg »

What is the weight of the guitar inside its case please?, and what's the weight of the case? I'm thinking of using a gig bag for local gigs....
Jonathan Young

still available?

Post by Jonathan Young »

Hi there, was this item ever sold?