The Last Fender Guitar

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

basilh

Post by basilh »

You can say that again Jody, but nobody WILL know the truth about anything until you publish the book, when will that be ? :roll:
Jody Carver

Re: Last Fender Guitar

Post by Jody Carver »

Hank Pell wrote:Jody, Are you shure that book is ever going to get finished? Put some extra virgin olive oil on that project,& some hot peppers too .That usually works for me when i am working on something. Brocoli Rab is another good pusher also.
Hank George Lake has nothing, I have the flash drives Sandy has the flash drives we have all the chapters..all 365 of them Marilyns name is all over the book that was Sandys idea she's a good human being example Marilyn a gal of steel :) pretty cool

Jody
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Stephen Stills wrote: There's somethin' happenin' here,
What it is ain't exactly clear...
b0b

Post by b0b »

George Keoki Lake wrote:Jody has been in touch with me very recently. Like any project of this magnitude, he is encountering a number of discouraging problems which I'll keep confidential. Suffice to say, I strongly feel Jody will, and can write this book himself. He was there when the whole FENDER story came down. We'll just have to be patient and keep reassuring him of our full support. It promises to be a great book once it becomes available ! We're with you Jody !!!! :-D
Jody Carver wrote: I will address what you deem as Problems and

in Confidence That's so un professional to add this and I will handle that for the Forum members

Your not with me Mr. Lake.. I'm not with you sorry
I just want to point out that Mr. Lake wrote that on 30 Dec 2007, nearly 7 years ago. I'm closing this topic so that nobody thinks it reflects the current state of Jody's book.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video