For Sale: 1968 Fender Super Reverb

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Travis Lyon

For Sale: 1968 Fender Super Reverb

Post by Travis Lyon »

I'm selling my 1968 Super Reverb, a drip edge model with the blackface AB763 circuit inside. It has been recently (a year ago) serviced and had a 3-prong grounded power cord put in, and a cap job to replace some of the old leaky caps. The tubes have been changed more recently (6 months ago) and have less than 20 hours of playing time on them. Aside from those things, the amp is all original. It sounds great, despite the fact that it is a little beat up. I also have a road case with casters for it that I would be happy to include for free if you are willing to cover the cost of shipping the amplifier in it. I would like $1200 plus shipping for the amp. If you want the roadcase with it, the shipping will be more but the $1200 will be the same. The amp is currently at my parents' home at the Jersey Shore if anyone is interested in checking it out or picking it up.

Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

Great amp and those cts alnicos are the best... :D
Travis Lyon

Post by Travis Lyon »

Bump
Marc Muller

Post by Marc Muller »

Travis! How you be? In NJ? Give a call.
Dave O'Brien

Super Reverb

Post by Dave O'Brien »

I played a guys Maverick thru one of these last winter and loved it. If you have a strong wife or girlfriend to carry it for you I'd recommend it!
Dave O'Brien
Emmons D-10, CMI D-10, Fender Deluxe Reverb, PV 112, Fender Pro Reverb
www.myspace.com/daveobrienband