New Store Opens: Steel Guitars of Nashville, Inc.

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Tony Palmer

Post by Tony Palmer »

As a small business owner for 40 years, I can tell you there needs to be a distinct service or product you carry that differentiates you from everyone else.
As someone who is in the market to buy a steel, I do not especially want to wait 6-9 months to order one, so a store with a LOT of steels in STOCK would get my business first. Plus having a staff who could modify the setup as needed just cements the deal.
Is it any surprise why Guitar Center is so successful?!
Josh Yenne

Post by Josh Yenne »

good for you Vic! I wish you all the luck in the world!

I just sent you a message inquiring about single cobra coil strings.

I'll be in Nashville in early october and will definitely stop in.

PS. guitar center is EVIL don't shop there!!

:evil:
Norman Carlton

Post by Norman Carlton »

Good news for us,the slick,sliding whining sound ofsteel pickers (both kinds). Welcome! love the logo When will the tee and sweat shirts be available?
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

Just placed my first order with you, Vic. And am looking forward to you and your cohorts being my source for all things steel related...Cobra Coils strings in particular.

I hope the store is wildly successful. Every time I check in on the website I see more content. Keep it coming! I'm telling everyone I know to look there first for their music needs.

Best of luck in the future.
Best regards,
Mike
Danny Sherbon

Website

Post by Danny Sherbon »

I'm so glad that you are keeping the store going. Such a great source for all things steel guitar.
I'm not able to open the website. Says it's been suspended.
Is there a new website?
Jeremy Marcum

Post by Jeremy Marcum »

Lonny Servin

Post by Lonny Servin »

I know you will be successful Vic. Good luck to you.
Steve Hinson

Post by Steve Hinson »

I needed something done to a guitar quickly,and Vic was able to help me out...looking forward to once again having a full service steel store in the"neighborhood"!
Steve Geis

Post by Steve Geis »

Vic, so glad to hear about what you guys are doing. I will get an order into you guys soon for something to support your efforts.
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Love those Cobra Coil strings! :D :D :D
Brett Day

Post by Brett Day »

Great news, Vic! I've seen some beautiful guitars on the Website! Would love to see the new store! I'm glad there's another steel shop!
Stoney Stonecipher

steel guitars of nashville

Post by Stoney Stonecipher »

Many , many thanks go out to you Vic for moving forward with this project!!! Bobbe spent a big part of his life building his store-his trade-and now you can keep his tradition and prestige going for a long, long time. Bobbe was a very good friend of mine for many, many years, and I was afraid with his death, that everything he had worked so hard on for years was going to be lost forever---NOT SO BECAUSE OF YOU VIC!!! Again thanks, and I wish you great success with this new Venture--GET'EM Vic!
Stoney Stonecipher

steel guitars of nashville

Post by Stoney Stonecipher »

Many , many thanks go out to you Vic for moving forward with this project!!! Bobbe spent a big part of his life building his store-his trade-and now you can keep his tradition and prestige going for a long, long time. Bobbe was a very good friend of mine for many, many years, and I was afraid with his death, that everything he had worked so hard on for years was going to be lost forever---NOT SO BECAUSE OF YOU VIC!!! Again thanks, and I wish you great success with this new Venture--GET'EM Vic!
Vic Lawson

Post by Vic Lawson »

Hello from Steel Guitars of Nashville.
I would like to thank everyone that has supported us for the last 7 months, we have shown a steady increase in business but we are still needing your help in spreading the word! In a month from now Bobbe will have been gone a year and we still get calls from customers not aware of his passing. Please check our website, we have a good selection of guitars and amps available. We may just have what you are looking for. Remember our new website is steelguitarsofnashville.com
Thanks
Vic Lawson
Steel Guitars of Nashville Inc.
615-822-5555
Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

Good luck Vic I know you will do well, Take care and I will see you soon!!! Chubby Howard