Herby Wallace - Approach to C6 Instructional Material

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Steve Mueller

Herby Wallace - Approach to C6 Instructional Material

Post by Steve Mueller »

Does anyone have a copy of this course(HW0100)they'd be willing to part with? I love his C6th style and have worked on it via his UTube videos but would love to get a copy.
2016 Williams D12 8 x 8, 2015 Williams D12 8 x 8, 2023 Williams S12 4 x 5, Milkman Amps, 1974 Gibson Byrdland
Larry Hutchison

Post by Larry Hutchison »

Steve, I have this on my computer as a PDF file. I'd be happy to email it to you. Might take a couple of emails to include it all...

If you are interested PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Larry Hutchison
Peoria, Illnois
Larry Hutchison, Marlen D-10 8 x 7, Peavey Sessions 500(2) and Peavey Nashville 400
Marty Broussard

Post by Marty Broussard »

Does anyone have the audio for this ? I thought I still had it but I probably lost it or mistakenly threw it away when I cleaned out my cassettes. If gladly pay for it and send a donation to Mrs Wallace.
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Marty Broussard

ttt
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Marty Broussard

ttt
Marty Broussard

ttt
Marty Broussard

Please disregard my earlier requests. I found a new one. :-)