2012 Fessenden D10...International Musician..hear it..

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Peewee Charles

2012 Fessenden D10...International Musician..hear it..

Post by Peewee Charles »

I was honoured to be featured in the February 2014 Issue of International Musician Magazine....The Fessenden made full page in the article...custom built by Jerry for me in the Fall of 2012.....D 10 with 8 pedals, 5 knee levers, Black, BL 705 pickups....guitar has rich, mellow tone with silky highs...used in studio on lots of Canadian Country artists records, CCMA Awards, TV,....and the newest Western Swing Authority cd. Www.thewesternswingauthority.com have received worldwide airplay in over 17 Countries and just finishing 3rd CD.... she's a beauty...guitar and case like new...see pics and a video from a fan on YouTube thru small camera phone speaker http://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=Or3UmyrU-Ho ......OK fellow steelers......I'm offering a great deal on this guitar........$2995.US plus shipping......let's find a great home for a beauty guitar....thanks for looking ...Ed Here's International Musician article. http://internationalmusician.org/edward-ringwald/
Last edited by Peewee Charles on 10 May 2014 5:15 am, edited 12 times in total.
Peewee Charles

Beautiful guitar...needs a good home. "...."

Post by Peewee Charles »

Performed on so many records....CCMA Steel Player of Year Award.."..
Larry Bressington

Post by Larry Bressington »

Wooooow Pee Wee, and you make that thing talk!
A.K.A Chappy.
Peewee Charles

Thanks Larry

Post by Peewee Charles »

Appreciate the nice comment......hard to really tell the tone thru a small camera someone used to video the band....it's a great sounding, well made, road worthy guitar.....someone will get a great double neck......lowered price $400.....great deal. Thanks again.....Ed. Ps and for all the nice comments.....
Last edited by Peewee Charles on 10 May 2014 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peewee Charles

Priced to sell.....make a reasonable offer.....

Post by Peewee Charles »

I have priced this great D10 to sell....great guitar that has played on lots of Major Canadian CD's....TV appearances and the latest Western Swing Authority Cd in progress....a great guitar for someone at a great price....I am speaking with Mullen and looking at getting a Mullen G 2....
Peewee Charles

Hear some of the great players...Jernigan, Danny Sneed....

Post by Peewee Charles »

Here's the Fessenden site....hear some of the great players...Danny Sneed amazing player, Doug Jernigan....Josh Bertrand with Toby Keith....Robert Randolph....and more....these guitars are solid road worthy work horses.... http://www.fessendensteelguitars.com/ a great deal for someone.....
Dale Rivard

Post by Dale Rivard »

I just have to comment and say what a great deal this is. About a month and a half ago I got to see and hear Ed play this great guitar up close. He's playing better than ever and his tone on this steel is wonderful! I can tell Ed takes care of his equipment because this guitar still looks brand new! Whoever buys this will get a great instrument. And, Ed is a super guy! He's one of my steel guitar heroes and I'm honoured that we're friends. Dale
John Lacey

Post by John Lacey »

Bump to the top. Great looking horn, Ed!
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

I recently unboxed the little brother to this Fessy. Bought it from Ed.. Its a single frame S10, 4and 5, and black like its big brother.. It is absolutely dead mint/brand new, looks never played. Ed really understated the condition.. He told me he is a fanatic about his gear, and it showed in the S10 I bought from him.. If you are looking for a D10 steel guitar that is meticulously maintained, this is it.. I highly recommend Ed. He is a stand up guy, and the way he maintains his stuff was glaringly apparent when I opened that new looking flight case.. I though there was a mistake and he sent me a brand new guitar, instead of a used one.. serious.... bob
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Dale Rivard

Post by Dale Rivard »

Bumping for a great guitar and guy! I just returned from Nashville and heard a young fellow on a green Fessenden through a Nashville 400. Best sound you could ever hope for. I have to echo what Bob Carlucci has said. Someone will get a great instrument!
memphislim

Post by memphislim »

Just to clear Bob's post a little. Ed is the seller of this guitar aka Pee Wee Charles. I bought a case from him and it was everything he said it would be.
Doug Dietrich

2012 Fessenden

Post by Doug Dietrich »

Great sounding guitar!