HipShot Tele Bridge $35.00 lowered price (Sold)

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ollin Landers

HipShot Tele Bridge $35.00 lowered price (Sold)

Post by Ollin Landers »

This is designed for use with a HipShot bender. It has the holes pre-drilled for all 6 strings.

Stainless steel Telecaster 4-hole mount, 3-way compensated saddle with brass barrels. Includes the mounting screws.

The barrels show some wear. If your handy I suppose you could buff them down or replace them if needed.

Asking $35.00 shipped USPS to the lower 48.

I also have a Hipshot B and G Bender with Drop D Lever for sale.

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=264785
Last edited by Ollin Landers on 2 May 2014 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Just saying "Howdy", Ollin! Hope you're doing well and pickin' perty.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
J. Allan Jackson

Olin

Post by J. Allan Jackson »

Olin just ran up on your post. Just curious what happened to that base you were going to sell me about a year ago? Allan Jackson
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Allan, I totally screwed up on this one. I went through major surgery and was out of it for about 2 months when we were negotiating. I honestly thought we had closed the deal. After seeing your post I looked and found the bass under a stack of old cases in my music room.

I will of course honor our original deal and get this out to you at the first of the week. Please PM or email me through the forum and I'll take care of it.

If there is anything else I can do to make up for my error I'll be happy to do so just let me know.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
J. Allan Jackson

Post by J. Allan Jackson »

Thanks Olin, Allan Jackson
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Bump