Evans ESPA preamp $200 shipped. SOLD

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jerry Erickson

Evans ESPA preamp $200 shipped. SOLD

Post by Jerry Erickson »

I have an Evans single rack space preamp that I'd like to sell as it's not getting used lately. It has dual outputs and effects loops for stereo operation. The depth and expand controls are toggle switches, so I guess that makes it a little bit older of a unit. I'm asking $200 for it, with shipping and Paypal fees included in the price.
The blob at the power supply is silicone to keep the power supply cable from falling out when it sits in a rack and is upright in a rack.
IIRC, I bought this from Forumite, Ron Peterson.
Last edited by Jerry Erickson on 14 Apr 2014 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rex Wiseman

Evans Pre Amp

Post by Rex Wiseman »

Email Sent
Steven Black

Evans pre amp question from Steve Black.

Post by Steven Black »

Is this pre amp still available? Steve Black 614-562-2291 leave message, Black43230@yahoo.com
L. M. English

Re: Evans Pre Amp

Post by L. M. English »

Hi Jerry, I sent you an email stating I would buy the preamp, but have not heard anything from you?????
Jerry Erickson

Post by Jerry Erickson »

Hi L.M.,
I apologize for not posting. Rex emailed me that he was going to buy it. He's been on the road and was/is going to send payment, guess I'll have to see what's up.

I've not received an email from you about wanting to purchase the preamp. When did you send it? I looked at my profile and it has the correct address.

Jerry
Jerry Erickson

Sold

Post by Jerry Erickson »

Rex finally got home and has sent me the money. The preamp is sold. Please lock this one up.