Paul Beard Vintage Model R

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jeff Bibb

Paul Beard Vintage Model R

Post by Jeff Bibb »

Up for sale is a beautiful Paul Beard Vintage R model guitar. This is NOT a Goldtone, it is a regular hand made Beard guitar. Appears in as new condition with absolutely no marks, or other problems. Really looks like it was never played.

Bound body, birch construction, no soundwell per vintage specs. Incredibly loud with a broad, powerful tone. Schaller tuners and strap lock. Beard cone and cover plate with threaded inserts to keep the screws from stripping out. Satin reddish finish with binding. TKL hard case.

Price is set reasonably for the condition and quality of this guitar. You can buy this guitar in as new condition or wait 6 months or more for a new one for additional cost. These guitars are fabulous and very hard to find on the used market. Don't miss out!

Sales to continental US only. No overseas shipments. Sale price includes shipping to continental USA. I pack extremely well and know how to ship resophonic guitars.

Please email with any questions. Thanks.

Price: $1595.00
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

These are great guitars! They really bark and have excellent sustain.
Jeff Bibb

Sound Well

Post by Jeff Bibb »

Hi Folks:

One correction on my listing.... the guitar actually has what would best be described as a "more open" sound well, rather than no sound well. Sorry for any confusion. I do not want to mislead anyone.

Thanks,

Jeff