FS Late Fessenden SD-10 3p/5kn

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Daniel J. Cormier

FS Late Fessenden SD-10 3p/5kn

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Have a late model Fessy SD-10 Emmons Setup on 3p/5kl/ Guitar in great condition has tone for days. Standard height, case in great condition. Ture Tone pickup.
1900.00 shipped to USA Zip Codes. will ship anywhere at extra cost.

Last edited by Daniel J. Cormier on 29 Jan 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Ray Thomas

Fessy

Post by Ray Thomas »

These are excellent guitars, you wont go wrong with this one.
Ray Thomas
Livesteel Strings Dealer
Call 919-920-5482
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email
Daniel J. Cormier

Yes sir Ray said it ,I play Rittenberry Guiatrs and these are my next to favorite. For the price you will not find a better sounding guitar. That is unless you call Gary and have him build you a new Ritt. o)
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Leroy McNiel

Fessy SD10 Interested

Post by Leroy McNiel »

Ok Daniel, You got my interest. Got you pics & saw your new post Wed. What kind of pay method? PayPal? I live in Mobile, Al. What kind of policy if I'm not satisfied? You've got my email and I believe I posted my cell number. PM, email or call me, as I have 2 others I'm currently interested in, a Mullen Sd10 from Mickey Adams not available til after tomorrow and an old ShoBud Pro I from Craigslist in Bay St Louis Ms.
Mullen SD10, 4/5 (Red of Course)
Emmons S10 3/2 P/P 1970's
Quilter Steelaire
Peavey Nashville 1128
Hilton VP
ShoBud Pedal
Boss Chorus, Delay & Acoustic Simulator, Big Muff Fuzz
Daniel J. Cormier

Leroy is first on the list Cashiers Check preferred, but paypal is ok with 3% fee added.
Just let me know asap.
Daniel J. Cormier
Daniel J. Cormier

Please close no longer for sale will relist at later date
Daniel J. Cormier