Branson Beginnermediate Session

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Charlie Steichen

Branson Beginnermediate Session

Post by Charlie Steichen »

Well the holidays are past and it's time to get together once again. That's what we are going to do this Sat, Jan 11, 9-12, at the Family Fun Factory. The address is 2400 Highway 165, Branson, MO. I think Mr Rick has a new song worked up for us. For more information call Charlie Steichen @ 417-338-6725. Tune up your steels and I hope to see you Saturday.
Rick Nicklas

Post by Rick Nicklas »

Charlie, I can't believe me and my wife are praying for the temperature to get back up to freezing. It is really heartbreaking to watch her out in that unbearable ice and snow throwing hay and shoveling horse manure. At least she doesn't have to contend with any flies. Oh well, back to business.

We will be learning "Rose Colored Glasses" for our first song of 2014. So, please wear the appropriate shades.

Then, for February I have "Farewell Party" ready. We will be keeping it slow for the first winter months as speed picking is not an option this winter.
Lynn Gray
Location: Missouri by way of Virginia, a little Tennessee and with deep Texas roots, USA

Post by Lynn Gray »

I plan on being there Charlie if the roads are decent.
Zum Encore, Mullen G2, Walker StereoSteel, Peavey NV112
Mike Squires

Post by Mike Squires »

Hope to be there too Charlie.
Rick Nicklas

Post by Rick Nicklas »

Only two people are showing up! ... This is unacceptable.. This is going to be a fiasco.... Charlie, I told you that we should have a busboy and valet service this year.... :D